FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Today, Rogue Brewmaster John “The Beard” Maier announced major changes to the 2016 Worldwide Tour De Beard.
A longtime highlight of the annual Tour De Beard is the Arthritis Bike Classic Oregon. This year’s ride has a new route, which the Beard has released to facilitate the interests of his loyal legions of fans who are often seen cheering the Beard as he rides through the scenic Oregon countryside.
The Beard is pleased with the new route for not only does it take riders along the beautiful Oregon Coast, but also through the heart of the state’s hop growing region.
2016 Arthritis Bike Classic Oregon, September 17th
- Day One: Portland to Silver Falls State Park
- Day Two: Silver Falls State Park to Champoeg State Park
- Day Three: Champoeg State Park to L.L. “Stub” Stewart State Park
- Day Four: L.L. “Stub” Stewart State Park to Cannon Beach
- Day Five: Cannon Beach to Pacific City
- Day Six: Pacific City to Newport
The six-day, 335 mile ride concludes with a celebration at the Rogue Brewery in the Beard’s hometown of Newport, Oregon.
Anyone who wishes to support the Beard in this cause may contribute through his personal donation page. Last year, the Beard and his supporters raised $3,848. Please join the Beard in the fight against this debilitating disease!
The above information is deemed accurate, but not warranted. Dates and locations may change unexpectedly depending upon unanticipated Acts of God and where the best bar in town is located.